My Blog List

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Holiday Part 1

First day of holiday.I wake up quite late this morning,about 8.30a.m.

I did some add math homework just left few questions on2 sub question of statistic,1 whole question of solution of triangle and 1 sub question of price index.I 'm waiting for my friend reply but need to wait till 5 o'clock.The person is not at home recently.Haiz...If he is at home now i think i had finished now.

I hope i can do all of my homework by today so that i can concentrate on my revision.However I', not sure i can do it or not.

I decide to change my layout but too sad.It says the connection is failed.Haiz...So disappointed arrr....

Today most of my friend attend a seminar conducted by Sri Saujana's Principal,Mr Lee.I quite curious what he teach today.Does it fun?Do u guys enjoy it?Interesting?

I want change my layout.....Hope the connection will recover as soon as possible.

No comments: