My Blog List

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back From Sri Aman

I went back to Sri Aman at 19th September and went beck on 21th September.I reach Kuching at about 4:30p.m..

OMG...I went back there to visit my grandparents.It was fun.But then i forgot study.Haiz...I had borrowed my darling physics reference book.However haven started.Need to give her back on tomorrow.Therefore tonight and tomorrow morning as well as noon gonna to finish reading it.

Let me introduce my schedule at Sri Aman.I went back at noon time.After reaching there I went to my uncle house.He had just bought and finished renovated.Wau....it was really nice.

At night, all of my relatives went for a dinner.It was my Ting's family,The older sister wedding.It was fun.However,the foods prepared were not tasty.That was the first time I saw my uncle and his wife sing and dance at the stage there.It was so romantic.The new couple at that night sang 1 songs together.After dinner,we all went to aunty's house until midnight.Haha.

The next day was Hari Raya Adilfitri's Celebration.My family went out for our breakfast.We order satay noodles and kueh tiaw.It was delicious and yummy.Noon,my dad and other relatives went to Malay's friend.Mum and I did not follow.Both of us were lazy.At night we went to our aunty's house for our dinner.My aunty prepare bak kut teh.steam boat,tong yam fish and bee hoon.Woo...Yummy.

The last day at Sri Aman,we went to market for our breakfast.Then went home to packed our clothes.Omg...Before i come back,i fall down.Painful ar...Sobz....We went back to Kuching at 1:45p.m..

Though it was tired but it was fun.

No comments: