My Blog List

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HOPES

If I had the chance ,I hope I am the only one.I no need to suffer that lots to separate my loves to so many parts.It was very hard for me.I am so scare after hearing all those words!!!I think they have the same feeling as me.Can you please don't say it out every times!!!I hopes that you will realize that we all are the same.They like both of us the same.They never gives me more loves compare to you.We are the same.Never change their love to both of us.I knew you always have the opinion that they only loves me and don't love you in your mind for several years.However,I don't think so.If they don't loves you, they wont send you to the place that you should be.Those words u say it out the days before, do u still remember???Though I don't know what is your answer, I will definitely say that those words i so scary and make all of us so disappointed.Can u please realise early!!!!I hopes that u can change all the bad attitudes!!!I hopes that you become more mature.I hopes that all of you can think of me!!!!I'm not that perfect!!!I have my own feeling and the maximum patient.I can't keep those impolite things in my heart!!!I can't just open one eye and close one eye.Please don't always say that just don't quarrel with him.Please don't advise me and say if he say something bout you, you just go away!!!Sorry, I can't do it!!!It is because it already exceed my personal patients.I can't.I hopes I'm the only one.No one quarrel with me.I can have all my things and no need to share with others.Do I selfish?







No comments: