My Blog List

Friday, June 25, 2010

Last post before to Batu Pahat

Tomorrow,I am going to leave Kuching again.I just came back from national service last 2 weeks.But now,I have to go Batu Pahat, Johor the next day which is 26 June 2010.I am going to miss my family,my sweet sweet home and my lovely classmates.All of my classmates are going to separate soon.Some are going to stay at Kuching ,Kuala Lumpur,Kedah,Singapore and other places.All the best to all of my classmates.

Good Luck to Awong and Esther who had study at Swinburne now.Jia you !!!Good Luck to Kimberly who are going to study at Sunway College.Tan Chee Chee,Good Luck to you as well who already study at Sunway College.For those who studying for Form 6-June Ling,Hui Pheng, Lily Lim,Jong Zheng Wei,Chin Wei,Victoria Tho and Yvonne Thian,Jia Jia Jia Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!For Yun Chuan,Jeffrey Jong and Ah Pong at matang polytechnic,good luck and all the best.For those who saty at Kuching and study A-level at here,jia you!!!!

Good luck to Khai Shin(Genius),May Ling(One of the twins),Janice Liew(Darling) and Caulyn(Moo~~)who gonna to go KL study.

Good Luck to Yinnie who going to study alone at Kedah.


Good luck to Yen Shing and Lester Ling who had been studying at Singapore for the past 2 months.

For those who haven find tiok mission (especially pingudabendan),hope that you all can find tiok as soon as possible.Good Luck,Jia You and all the best!!!!Take care as well!!

No comments: