My Blog List

Monday, July 5, 2010

First post regarding at Batu Pahat

OMG!!!I just reach IPG Campus Tun Hussein Onn not more than 2 weeks,I already fall sick!!!I can adapt to the environment here.Just that,when I check the aif ticket to go back Kuching for holidays,the price is super duper expensive.Therefore,I called back and ask my dad to double check the ticket.At the mean time I also ask dad to check the air ticket for the year end holidays.I just want to compare the price so that i can claim from government to minimize the lost I face.However,they seems like don't understand what i mean.I don't want keep on spending their money!!!!Today,i start my first lesson.Its still ok in the morning.There is no bad news.For the afternoon time,i have 2 bad news.One is i have to sit for test for the subject PJ which I have to do sit up,push up and all those exercise and the worst thing is i have to finish running 2.4km in 12 minutes.Another bad news is I have to buy a keyboard which cost me RM1500.My stamina to do exercise is very low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I scare I fail!!!I have never go for music lesson.I have to learn all those music codes and bla bla bla!!!therefore,do I choose the right path?May God Bless Me and always guide me all the way on.I really need YOU!!!I haven do my medical check up!!!My borang perjanjian have pos back to my parents.Im so fan nao!!!!

No comments: