My Blog List

Thursday, July 29, 2010

No Tittle

Yeah!!!I can survive here for 1 month n 1 day.Not bad mar!!!Hehe!Yesterday,I and my friends such as Rebecca,Wan Xin,Kunga,Hui Min,Jie Ying,Suk Yong and others went to celebrate 1 month at Batu Pahat.We were so happy and have fun.This was the first time we went out eat together and as well we were so full.The foods were very nice.Hope that we can went out and eat together.Now Im countdown the holidays.Muahahahaha.My holidays is quite long but i have to come back here on the 14 September.This is because before that i were informed that my Hari Raya Holidays were till 14 days.However,yesterday 1 notice was out and written our raya holiday will be postponed to 19.OH GOSH!!!I want to change flight!!!But but....the flight on 19 was sold out n there is flight on 18 SEPT.However,i was informed that changing 1 ticket cost me another Rm 311.I don't have that much money!!!Therefore,I have to come back on 14.Yian Ping,i cant join u all to Damai trip!!!Sorry!!!

No comments: