My Blog List

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pressure

The whole week i having my first trial exam.It was terrible.My history paper 2 ......Haiz.....Terrible!!!!!I can say I create my on History.Haha.So hard.....Does not know i can pass it.I hate examination.For every examination I only revise it for last minute.I think when teacher mark my paper she or he will headache because every thing I write is silly and weird too.Don't care liao.I write what i can think of.Hehe.
Next is my biology test.Haiz....My paper 3 really cant save anymore.17 mark fly away from my sight.Can I pass my BIOLOGY?If fail ,what should I do?I think when She knows I fail,I will achieve a "Bom".I just hoping for pass nia...
Pressure arrr....Anyway I still need to sit for another week.After my first trial examination,I hope my study mood will not stop until my SuPerMan over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Never mind!! Jia you more tis week^^