My Blog List

Monday, January 18, 2010

BORED

For the past two days, it was shocked that I can stopped myself not to touch computer. Do you all curious what I had done for those two days? Well , I only watch television at morning and noon time during my saturday. At night, I went to 3 places. Don't think that i go shopping. I'm not... First we go to pharmarcy near King Centre. Mum bought some medicine for brother because he fall sick. Then we go Upwell to bought track suit. It was bored...I only window shopping. I saw many nice clothes. However, mum said buy next time. Haiz. Then, we went Everise. This time again bought brother's shoes and shirts. Again I saw many new clothes that I love it very much. Mum say brother's stuff more important. Again my heart broken again. T________________T

On Sunday morning, papa, mama and me go church.Then, visit my grandma. Afternoon I watch my "pau green sky". About 5 o'clock, we sent my brother back to Matang polytechnic school. After that, went to relative house. Around 8:30p.m.,i went to Wisma Wan, inside it is Selection. I went to bought Detol. Mum say me ellergic. Me really do nothing for that 2 days.

No comments: