My Blog List

Friday, June 24, 2011

random...

I had received my last semester result yesterday.

Do I satisfy my result?

Overall, I think I received quite good result so I satisfied with it.

Thanks God for giving me to score well for last semester academic's achievement.

I had improve a lot.May God always bless me and lead me all the time.

I did not ask all my course mates achievements but I think they already tried their best and should be glad with what our lovely God gives us.

Hehe...

For this whole week, my class is so so so leisure.

ps : I think only for this week due to many lecturer cancelled the class as they are busy with orientation and outdoor activities.

Hope that I would enjoy my new semester.

For this semester, I'm photostat committee. I hope I can do all my responsibilities in it.

Oh ya...I almost forgot on this few days I keep on dozed off in class.

And and....For this semester, I change my group for Pendidikan Jasmani group.

I do not what happen actually.

This is not my choice.

Erm...for this time is 2 groups contain 4 people and the rest are 3 peoples in a group.

4 peoples in a group had been took by others as 4 of us came late.

So no choices left.

I did not know why my class monitor just let me be in a group with her.

And all my 3 Chinese friends is in a group.

Erm....I do not know this is a good news for me or bad news.

However, I would like to try it.

Though it is challenging, but never try never know.

Hopes He will lead me all the ways along semester 3.

No comments: