My Blog List

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BAD MOOD

Why??????Can i don't want to be form 5 student now?Why those student have a bad discipline in school does not have to face this problem and yet those behave well student will be chosen.Can u tell me why?Does anyone can give me reason?I hate to be Form 5 student!!!!In this world will there be miracle?Now,I hope to have a miracle happen to me so that i no need to go.

After long long sentences,do you guys know wad had happen on me?I big new had happen on me!I feel sad and yet still got somebody add oil on me!I had this feeling!!!!:(Actually,i have been chosen to participate in National Service 2010.Why?I still cannot believe it!I don't wan to go!But can i?Its impossible.

If i go NS ,when i come back sure become an Indian lady and yet I'm not sure I will have any companion with me.Sobz.Now i hope I am a Singaporean.This is because in that country,only boys need to go for National Service and girls does not have to attend.But what to do,I'm now still leave in Malaysia.Now I wish miracle will happen on me and if still need to go i hope i have some friends accompany me.

Really don't have mood to study and determination to study now!TO THE LORD OF THE JESUS CHRIST,I HAD ALREADY PLAN TO GO TO KL FOR A TRIP BUT NOW CANT GO BECAUSE OF PLKN THE THING I HOPE IS MIRACLE HAPPEN ON ME.MAY GOD BLESS ME.THANKS GOD.AMEN.

No comments: