My Blog List

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An Unhappy Day

I cannot use Chinese word to post anything in my blog lorr...Sobz.I dunno i click wrong what things.This make me so unhappy!I hope i can find out the solution as soon as possible.If i cant find out i will become crazy!I think most of my friend know that I'm very week in my English.Although my Chinese is not so good but at least i can expressed better compared to my English.Haha!That's true.I'm not cheating at all.
Can anyone help me?Haha...I really need those who using window XP to help me.I'm really a computer idiot.I hope i can be a expert in computer.But.....It seems like impossible.I does not have any interest in computer.I only use computer when i need to prepare notice,report,posting my blog and chatting with my friends.Other than that,i spend most of the times by watching television program.I want my computer having the Chinese setting if not i think i will face the end of the world.My blog most probably will end soon.

1 comment:

BLUE EAGLE said...

i thought u settled it liao? ask u don watch too much tv liao... haha