My Blog List

Monday, June 15, 2009

First Day After Holidays

Today....Its the first day after 2 weeks long holidays.Hahax.I'm so excited.As all of you know that before holidays we have a monthly test.I'm so curious about my marks but I also felt frighten because i scare of the marks and scare teacher scold me.Hehe.
The first paper i receive this morning is Pendidikan Moral.The result.....Haiz....I still manage to achieve an A'2 but my darling,darling's sweet heart and darling's honey all get higher marks than me.Sobz....Don't care liao.At least i still manage to achieve an A.Hehe.
Later is EST.Yeappy!!!I get an A'1 this time.The highest mark for all the EST test since last year.I'm very proud.After recess,the first period is chemistry which is the most frighten for me. Most of my friend know that i love chem very much.Haha.Since i sit for my chemistry test,i feel that i have a lot of mistake and i think i can't get A'1 for this subject.When teacher give out the test paper,i can felt my heart beat clearly and almost come out.I'm not cheating it's true.Teacher told us that the highest mark is 92.All my friend thought that person either is "God" or our "Shen" including me also having the same opinion.I wait for my paper for a long time.Finally teacher called out my name.I'm so excited and frightened as well.When i take a look at my test paper,I'm so surprised.I get 92.Hehe.when Chee asked me the marks i told her I get 92.However,she seems very "gek tiok".Before school reopen she say I'm so pro in my chemistry but i don't admit it.It's real larrr.I don't have confident in this exam because i thought I make quite a number mistake.Don't care liao.
After that,it is additional mathematics.The worse one.I already knew that i sure achieve a bad result.So not a big deal.Haha.The marks that i guess was absolutely correct.Hahax.The last paper that i received today is BM lorr.The marks that i achieve is quite satisfied.Hehe.
When I reach home,nobody ask for the marks.I felt a bit disappointed.I can stand le.I said why every exam i receive good result nobody ask but when i get a low mark they ask,Sienz.Then they baru ask.Anyway i quite happy for the paper i receiver today.Hehe.

No comments: