My Blog List

Friday, March 26, 2010

27.03.2010

Puncak Permai Bau Camp here I come.Tomorrow Michelle Wong, Victoria Tho and I are going to that camp.All of us are going to stay at least 2 and a half month.Where as Yian Ping,Lily Lim and Liew Ying are going to Sematan camp.However,before we went to our respective camp,we have to meet at Stadium Perpaduan.This is the last time we meet before I go national service.Friends I might not be able to finish 2 and a half months camp due to my personal reason.Hehex.Friends,I hope got people come and visit me.Hope so.ERM...I felt so sad not because I don't want go national service is just that I'm going to miss my favourite food and my friends.I have to say bye bye to my lovely laksa,''ang ji peng'',pizza,kfc,mum's cook,chicken rice and etc.Oh ya...This is my last post before I go camp.I have to say bye bye to facebook,MSN,blog and favourites drama.Though it is temporary,I will try not to think bout it.I also can't go church at 7th miles there.I'm going to Bau Methodist church.Hehex

No comments: