My Blog List

Thursday, March 4, 2010

OMG!!!

Just now ,Tan Chee Chee message me and tel me that can check the camp I am going for national service.At that time I am so BLUR...I does not know go where to check.I ask her back!!!So i go check when she tell me the outcomes!!!Then,I knew my camp is at Malacca.I did not have the preparation that I'm at West Malaysia's camp.My mum and dad were like...I knew they were worry.However. I don't know what should I say though i still have some joke with them.Now, what should I do???The only things that I can do is just pray to the Lord that I can change the camp.I hope that I can join Puncak Permai Camp.It is quite near to my house compare to Malacca.I have to sit plane to camp at there and I will miss my parents too much!!!!I am not independent enough!!!I hope I can get an scholarship so that I don't need to attend all the activities at the camp!!!!I think it is very tough because I seldom carry out exercise.Can i suit the condition???Does it good for me to try it???I am so blur...Tonight, I think my parents surely can't sleep well.Including me too...Now already 1230 a.m..I am still energetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now,i can only pray to the God that I want to have nearer camp so that daddy n mummy can visit during weekends.My darling,if I got the chance to stay at Bau Camp ,you say you will come and visit me.Please keep your promise!!!hehe