My Blog List

Monday, March 15, 2010

Lost

After receiving my SPM results,i'm quite disappointed.I did not achieve the target that I and my parents had set before.I make them down.However, I'm not purposely make them down.I does not fulfill the requirements of the scholarship.As a results,I cannot go for Universities that I want.=(In my mind there is no private Universities as dad told me earlier on.Matriculation is just for those who have good results and poor family to study.So,I had to say bye bye to matriculation. Scholarships also need to hear my bye bye voice.Haha.I only have the way to go Form 6.However, I have no confidence at all to study Form 6.But,dad keep on nag at me say that I should go Form 6.He say this is the only ways to continue my study.In my heart,I felt so sad when I hear that.I keep on asking myself "is that the only road I had to take?"I just don't want to admit the truth. But I had heard lots of people say Form 6 is tough and not easy to study.For me, I have the same opinion as them.I tell my feeling to my dad.However,he keeps on say that I haven study how I know its hard.And he even say that if its hard then I should be more hardworking to do exercise and do more revision.Say is easier than do,am I right?"If I study hard,then I can do well in examination."is this true?Then does this means when I study in Form 5,I'm not hardworking enough?I think I have do my best in it.But just that I still cant achieve the target YOU set for me.I'm totally lost in this moment.Mum is always stand at my side.Mum will always ask and try to understand me.But why cant you?Does there no other ways for me beside studying Form 6.Do I really don't have chances studying at other courses?Now, the only things that I can do is just pray.To the Lord,I just hope that Lord will open my road and help me to decide the road that I should choose.Amen.

3 comments:

ZzlynlynzZmushroom said...

hi, just dropped by, saw ur blog from yp there.... erm, dun be sad bout ur results... dun give up...there're still scholarships available... just keep trying to apply it.... google malaysia scholarships 2010, u might find some useful 1...=)


-Mushroom-

Vivien said...

ok thanks..haha.nice to meet you..i evergo to ur blog and have a view

ZzlynlynzZmushroom said...

welcome=)