My Blog List

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Medical Check Up

This morning,I went to Tanah Putih Clinic for medical check up.It was very complicated.First I have to go register.And before registered,I have to take number then have to queue for register.Registration take me half an hour like that. After that,I have to wait for one hour plus to check up. I go to room 6 and have a checked on my weight,height,blood pressure,pulse rate,eyesight, temperature and colour blindess absence or presence.I'm sad that I become shorter and happy that I lose weight.Later, I went to room 12.I had to collect my urine.Yucky,so disgusting.Then,I had a blood test.Its so painful!!!The next step is go room 4 and have a check on heartbeat.My medical check up ended.I thought I can have a check on my teeth but in the end no checking.The form there got 1 part is on nasal,oral and throat.However,no one ask me to go check this part.I felt so sad.I want to check my teeth and I thought I can ask for an appointment on washing my teeth there.So sad that no one ask me to do that.It was so sad that Imeet some new friends without knowing their name.Hahax.

No comments: