My Blog List

Friday, March 5, 2010

Feelings

I feel like I'm just a remaining girl.I always use my true heart to stay with them.But then,when I go out with them,I'm just alone.No ones care about me. As times go on, I feel like my existing is just like nothing. Do they really think about me???In my opinion, I am just like one of the particles in the air.I feel like I'm alone. This is not the first time I have this feelings.I feel disappointed.

Last night, I didn't even sleep for any minutes.I think my parents also same as me.Dad worried me so much.We discuss till 12 a.m..Whereas me ,I online till 130a.m.. Later I go to bed.However,I cannot fall asleep.I was thinking about national service things. I still asking myself,do I cares the national service stuff???I did not have any preparation that my camp will be at West Malaysia.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm...the front part of ur post...me have the same feelings before and now...hehe...but stay optistmic le...be happy nia....cuz u are wat u are...